8ta aims to establish relationships with content partners for its Content Portal.
What is the 8ta Content Portal?
- The 8ta Content Portal will offer 8ta customers a range of content for download.
- This may include images, games, ringtones, music, news, weather, wallpapers, video clips and various applications.
- Much of this content will be provided by third-party content partners.
How will content be chosen?
- Content partner relationships will be a key contributor to the success of the 8ta Content Portal.
- Content from possible partners needs to be in line with the 8ta Content Portal requirements.
- These requirements are based on 8ta customers’ needs and market demand.
How do I become a content partner?
- Please complete the form below with basic information in order to kick-start the process.
- Once received, 8ta will send through a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which will need to be completed in order to proceed.
- Once the NDA has been signed, an Accreditation Questionnaire will be sent to you.
- If successful, you will then be guided through the remaining steps towards becoming an approved content partner.
What are the rules?
- 8ta subscribes to transparency and integrity in all dealings with content partners and expects the same.
- Both parties should be able to rely on the highest standards when dealing with one another.
- Accordingly, a Content Partner Code of Conduct is signed by both parties to demonstrate their commitment to these standards.
8ta may, at its discretion, constantly aim to improve its customer offering by electing to invite new partners to participate in the content partner program.